Interim CEO, CFO, Director and Co-Founder
Mr. VanderMeer is a C-level business leader in the healthcare sector, venture capital space, and private equity. He has been instrumental in forensic accounting, audits, cash management, starting businesses, and raising capital. He has founded and funded a venture capital firm International Infusion and private equity fund Infusion 51a with a focus on disruptive precision technology investments with a focus in oncology. He earned his BS in Business Marketing and MBA with a concentration in Real Estate from the University of Illinois at Chicago while playing collegiate basketball.
1. Novel silatecan displays high lipophilicity, improved blood stability and potent
anticancer activity. Bom D, et al J Med Chem 2000; 43:3970-3980
2. Silatecan DB-67 is a novel DNA Topo-1 targeted radiation sensitizer: Chen AY. Mol
Cancer Ther 2005; 4(2): 317-24.
3. Phase I study publication: Arnold SM, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;6:673-680
4. Phase II study publication (abstract): Kumthekar P, et al. SNO 2019. Poster ACTR-40,
published in Neuro-Oncology(https://academic.oup.com/neuro-oncology)
5. Ubiquitin-dependent Destruction of Topoisomerase I Is
Stimulated by the Antitumor Drug Camptothecin*, Desai et al. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 272, No. 39, Issue of September 26, pp. 24159–24164, 1997. https://www.jbc.org
6. Metabolic Pathways of the Camptothecin Analog AR-67, Horn et al. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, Vol. 39, No. 4, 37390/3672838, 2011. https://dmd.aspetjournals.org