Powering Vision with Science, Together
Vivacitas Oncology, Inc. is developing next-generation technology coupled with proprietary synthesis methods to serve patients with particularly challenging prognoses.
Our lead development candidate (AR-67) is a novel lipophilic compound demonstrating high blood stability, targeting improved efficacy and tolerability.
Other development candidates include Rubitecan (Orathecin), a 2nd generation, semi-synthetic Camptothecin with potential for oral delivery.
Please look at what is best placed in our science, which is the unique design of our lipophilic molecule, and what is best in our technology, which is the proprietary synthesis method
1. Novel silatecan displays high lipophilicity, improved blood stability and potent
anticancer activity. Bom D, et al J Med Chem 2000; 43:3970-3980
2. Silatecan DB-67 is a novel DNA Topo-1 targeted radiation sensitizer: Chen AY. Mol
Cancer Ther 2005; 4(2): 317-24.
3. Phase I study publication: Arnold SM, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;6:673-680
4. Phase II study publication (abstract): Kumthekar P, et al. SNO 2019. Poster ACTR-40,
published in Neuro-Oncology(https://academic.oup.com/neuro-oncology)
5. Ubiquitin-dependent Destruction of Topoisomerase I Is
Stimulated by the Antitumor Drug Camptothecin*, Desai et al. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 272, No. 39, Issue of September 26, pp. 24159–24164, 1997. https://www.jbc.org
6. Metabolic Pathways of the Camptothecin Analog AR-67, Horn et al. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, Vol. 39, No. 4, 37390/3672838, 2011. https://dmd.aspetjournals.org