CEO & Director
Mr. Suseck is a global business leader with successful experience in sourcing, developing, and launching products in biotech and specialty Medtech markets. Therapeutic experience includes oncology, hematology, neurology, and metabolic disorders. He has led businesses with up to $500MM in P&L responsibility completed multiple licensing, acquisition, fund-raising, and alliance efforts, and commercialized several “first in class” technologies. His professional experience includes large diversified (J&J, Baxter) and start-up companies. He earned his BA in Economics from Rutgers University and completed the Executive Management Program in residence at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business.
1. Novel silatecan displays high lipophilicity, improved blood stability and potent
anticancer activity. Bom D, et al J Med Chem 2000; 43:3970-3980
2. Silatecan DB-67 is a novel DNA Topo-1 targeted radiation sensitizer: Chen AY. Mol
Cancer Ther 2005; 4(2): 317-24.
3. Phase I study publication: Arnold SM, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;6:673-680
4. Phase II study publication (abstract): Kumthekar P, et al. SNO 2019. Poster ACTR-40,
published in Neuro-Oncology(https://academic.oup.com/neuro-oncology)
5. Ubiquitin-dependent Destruction of Topoisomerase I Is
Stimulated by the Antitumor Drug Camptothecin*, Desai et al. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 272, No. 39, Issue of September 26, pp. 24159–24164, 1997. https://www.jbc.org
6. Metabolic Pathways of the Camptothecin Analog AR-67, Horn et al. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, Vol. 39, No. 4, 37390/3672838, 2011. https://dmd.aspetjournals.org