Director & Co-Founder
Mr. Stephens is a co-founder and a Managing Partner of Infusion 51a LP, International Infusion Holdings LLC, and International Infusion Advisors LLC. With an emphasis on the global market, he uses key positioning and strategies to identify investment vehicles that meet the Investment Advisor’s proprietary investment parameters.
He currently serves as the managing partner of International Infusion, a think tank venture capital firm aimed directly at disruptive technologies.
He graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a B.S. in Psychology.
1. Novel silatecan displays high lipophilicity, improved blood stability and potent
anticancer activity. Bom D, et al J Med Chem 2000; 43:3970-3980
2. Silatecan DB-67 is a novel DNA Topo-1 targeted radiation sensitizer: Chen AY. Mol
Cancer Ther 2005; 4(2): 317-24.
3. Phase I study publication: Arnold SM, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2010;6:673-680
4. Phase II study publication (abstract): Kumthekar P, et al. SNO 2019. Poster ACTR-40,
published in Neuro-Oncology(https://academic.oup.com/neuro-oncology)
5. Ubiquitin-dependent Destruction of Topoisomerase I Is
Stimulated by the Antitumor Drug Camptothecin*, Desai et al. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 272, No. 39, Issue of September 26, pp. 24159–24164, 1997. https://www.jbc.org
6. Metabolic Pathways of the Camptothecin Analog AR-67, Horn et al. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, Vol. 39, No. 4, 37390/3672838, 2011. https://dmd.aspetjournals.org